Les Terrasses Boisbriand (Property plan)
- Strategically located at a major intersection leading directly to 3 autoroutes (expressways) on the north shore and only minutes away from Laval and Montreal.
- Boisbriand is a dynamic town enjoying excellent demographics and growth.
- A modern centre including a Provigo, Uniprix, Benjamin Moore and Purolator.
- Possible drive-thru for fast-food restaurant.
- Located in the tourist town of Ste-Adèle in Quebec’s Laurentians at the main intersection with easy access to autoroute (expressway) 15.
- Next to the Cinema Pine (the Laurentians’ 8-screen multiplex).
- Across the street from additional municipal parking.
- Build to measure from 800 to 3,200 square feet.